Monday, February 22, 2010
I believe the current education system is hindering the flattening of the Earth as it keeps schools and the people going to those schools separate and only collaborating with the people inside the school instead of with other people from other schools. If more schools get 1 on 1 computers it will allow schools to become closer and able to collaborate with other schools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with what you are saying. Kids from schools need to connect with kids from around the country and around the world to see how others learn and operate
ReplyDeleteI think that we can use our technology more effectively to connect to other schools. I agree that right now we are not quite to standards yet but with integration of technology with education we should be able to connect to other schools around the country and even other countries.
ReplyDeleteI agree that kids can learn more by connecting with kids all around the world.
ReplyDeletei agree. i think kids could learn a lot more if they could communicate with other kids in other schools
ReplyDeletei agree on the fact that education is a flattener. i am not a big fan of collaberation that we have done at our school to this date because of our somewhat limited knowlege and uses of this technogy. I think that eventually this collaberation will help us, but i dont think we are there yet.
ReplyDelete